Psychic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic concensus about 2012 predictions

2 posters

Go down

Psychic concensus about 2012 predictions Empty Psychic concensus about 2012 predictions

Post  psychicdom Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:16 am

I was really wondering why there is so much talk about astrology and psychic predictions in 2012, about how it is supposedly the end of the world...however there is no consensus among psychics of what will truly happen this year. As we are going nearer to December 21, 2012, I hope there is some sort of clear insight as to what will really befall the human race. Post your thoughts!

psychicdom

http://www.psychicguild.com

Back to top Go down

Psychic concensus about 2012 predictions Empty Re: Psychic concensus about 2012 predictions

Post  thisgirl5 Thu May 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Someone said to me that if it were to happen,that it already would have since the Roman Calendar didn't account for Leap Year days(which were not yet invented.)Technically this would be July of 2013 if Leap Year had not been started.I thought it was interesting.Best we can do is make sure we live our lives the best we can for God.

thisgirl5

Back to top Go down

Psychic concensus about 2012 predictions Empty Re: Psychic concensus about 2012 predictions

Post  psychicdom Thu May 24, 2012 8:25 pm

You're right. I think no psychic ability and astrological analysis can truly predict what time and date the earth will end, especially because history is full of confusion when it comes to calendars and dates. Wink

psychicdom

http://www.psychicguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down